Wednesday 1 July 2009

101 List in progress

No.34 Read 101 books of my choice. I have so far read 6:
We bought a zoo by Benjamin Mee - Good read laughed and cried at the ups and downs. Amazing what positive thinking can achieve.
Look who it is by Alan Carr - very funny read and interesting how his career developed.
That's another story by Julie Walters - Another funny read, some of the things she got up to!
Half Blood Prince by J K Rowling - wanted to re-read before the movie came out. Darker than the previous but really enjoyed it (again) I know they are meant to be children's books but I love them.
Are these my basoomas I see before me? by Louise Rennison - The last in the series of Georgia Nicolson confessions. I had started reading these with my daughters years ago and found them so hilarious. It took me right back to the agonies and joys of being a teenager. Had to read this one when it came out just to see how the saga ends.
Dear Fatty by Dawn French - This is such a good read, and very easy to read with it being divided up as letters rather than chapters. Found it easy to fit in a short letter here and there when I wouldn't have had time to read a chapter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really fancy reading the Dawn French book - good to hear you enjoyed reading it.