Tuesday 7 July 2009

Year One

Babes, Peanut and I went to see this today. We have cinema passes, which you pay a set amount a month for, and you can go to the cinema as often as you like. Over the years we have seen some fantastic movies, some good, some OK and even some bad but only twice have we seen a movie that we didn't even want to sit through.

"Kissing Jessica Stein" was the first and "Year One" is the other. This movie is the biggest pile of shit. We sat through to the end because Peanut likes Jack Black but even he thought it was pretty rough.

I love silly innuendo filled comedy such as carry on.... and Monty python but personally I think Jack Black's comedy is just too out there. Seeing someone eating (supposed) shit and someone peeing on their face is not entertaining in my view. The best bit about the movie were the outtakes at the end as the credits rolled.

There are probably heaps of people in blog land who will totally disagree with me but this my blog space and I'm going rant about it, so there!

OK ranting finished, on the plus side today, I have reached my first weight goal (No1. on my 101 list) of 1 stone off and am absolutely delighted, long may this continue. My water only days are up to (7/31) and I'm up to 98,000 grains of rice donated only 3,000 to go to complete the challenge.

2 comments:

GGOM said...

thanks for the heads up. Just looking at your list and number 36 seems a bit ambitious - I have used computers for a long time and am really a techie but still wouldn't say I know all the functionality or am I be9ing techie and too literal?

Chaotic Kerri said...

OMG don't tell me that!, the kids seem to be able to do heaps of stuff on the computer with ease whilst I'm still only doing basics. Well at least I can give it a damn good try and if I fail, well its £10 to charity and I will just have to think up another challenge.