Wednesday 15 July 2009

Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince

Well I really enjoyed it, but there's a couple of bits that I would have liked to see included that weren't and there's bits added that weren't in the book, still well worth seeing though.

Yates said that they were going to focus more on the romance and lighter things in the book given that The Half Blood Prince is a very dark story. There is certainly plenty of laughs.

Won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't read the book, or for those yet to see the film, but it will be interesting to see how bits that I consider to be crucial to make sense of things that happen in the "Deathly Hallows" are handled in the next movie. Several characters who play a vital role in the final stages seem to have been missed in this instalment and indeed from the "Order of the Phoenix" movie. Perhaps since the final book is being covered by two movies it will all come right in the end.

That said, I am still off to see the movie again tonight with Babes. He was working this morning and couldn't come with Peanut and myself. Napkin was supposed to be going with Babes tonight but can't make it, there's no point in wasting the ticket though is there!! (I know I'm very sad!!!)
By the way I made certain I wouldn't slip up today, and took a bottle of water with me to the cinema.

No comments: