Monday 13 July 2009

Failed again !!

As I said we went to the cinema yesterday, there had been a slight panic before hand as having set off to pick up Shopaholly, I discovered that Peanut had used all the petrol in the car and the car was spluttering and kangarooing all over the place. Managed to get Holly and make it to a garage before completely running out but as a result we were later than arriving at the cinema.
Having then queued for our tickets it was a mad dash to get drinks before the movie started. So what do I do - without even thinking I ordered (and drunk without thinking about it) a bloody diet coke. GGGRRRRRRR am so pissed off at myself. My water challenge completely ruined. I'm not even that fond of diet coke, so it's not as if I really fancied one. Just force of habit as when I go to the cinema with Babes he always has a diet coke.
I am restarting the challenge today and will just do 31 days from today (which means I'll finish on 13th August). But a £10 forfeit will be paid to a charity and I will tell you when I decide which one I'm doing.

No comments: