Thursday 2 July 2009

OMG I don't believe it!!

Just been looking over my past posts checking up on some stuff and I realise I haven't posted about our new beastie. What can I say, another poor abandoned pup. Why do people do that it makes me so crazy GGGRRRRR.
Anyway needless to say the saps stepped in and we have provided a loving if somewhat chaotic home to Jay (name may change as he doesn't seem to answer to it anyway, and really it's far too normal for us) He is about 4 months old (or thought to be), cute as a button and fits in well at the zoo. Brings you his empty bowl when he thinks it's time to eat (which would be every hour given the chance). Do you like him?

2 comments:

GGOM said...

He looks great. I had a border collie as a kid - Bruce. Try that, see if he asnwers

Chaotic Kerri said...

Jay didn't like Bruce but Hamish answered to it so maybe he fancies a name change!