Wednesday 29 July 2009

More chaos

We are having one of Mouse's friends for tea (personally I'd rather have spag bol, sorry couldn't resist) and a sleepover. However the girls have decided they'd like a camping sleepover so I have to try and find a tent substitute (our tent is to big to put up in her room). Blankets I have, but finding someway of propping them up in her room is a challenge.

I guess I should be thankful they don't want a beach party sleepover. We made a beach inside when she was little with sandcastles in the sand pit, basins of water to paddle in and towels to lie under the spotlights for sunbathing. It was great fun but took ages to hoover up all the spilt sand.

Anyway it's good to have friends over, but when these two get together it's usually a late night for all. Here's hoping it's not too bad tonight. At least there's no drink involved in their get togethers. Am pretty sure Napkin is still slightly hung over given the amount they drank at the weekend.

1 comment:

GGOM said...

the old jokes are the best! We have my better half's parents for xmas - I would prefer turkey this year though!