Thursday 2 July 2009

More 101 in progress


No25. Drink only water for a month - I have failed this task before but am attempting again this month so 1 day down 30 to go.
No.37 Learn to blog - I am going to mark this as completed now, as I no longer need to call on shopaholly every time I want to do stuff. You may have noticed I even updated my layout (new lists) without her help. Simple stuff I know but I was completely useless before.
No54. Get my puppy to stop chewing things - This is another one completed as Hamish is a changed dog (well as far as destroying stuff goes) I blogged before about how it came about so I won't bore you again but well done Hamish. (see above photo of our clever boy)
No90. Donate 101,000 grains of rice - I love this challenge I am up to 90,600 grains and learning about famous paintings at the same time. I can now spot a Franz Marc or Edgar Degas a mile off (as they say)

No comments: