Thursday 18 September 2008

Weighing Me Down.................

Yay, more weight off. Only 1lb this week but it's still in the right direction, so I'm pleased. Plus, last week was such a big loss. I didn't get that much exercise done last week so will have to make sure that this week I do.
I did however get some of the chaos sorted. 2 rooms have now been organised. The front hall and the back porch (I know these aren't technically "rooms" but, I have counted them as rooms for the purpose of my 101 list)
I am also making progress on No2 Finish my diploma and get on the staff development programme. I have my return to course interview next week and if all is well I will be going back to University on the 13th of October. I can't wait to get back to my studies but at the same time I am terrified. I will be joining a new intake (My initial intake class qualified in my absence) Traditionally the September intake is a younger group of students as the school leavers join then. I do hope I'm not left feeling like a Grandma of the class.
I have also completed another goal. No41 Develop and maintain a proper organiser. My birthday is coming up soon, and I had asked my family to buy me pages for my filofax so I could start using it again. Holly, very kindly agreed to buy me my present early. She gave me a set of mid year diary pages and a mixed set with tab pages, address directory and plain and lined note pages. I was so pleased and have now replaced all my old pages, filled them in with all relevant information and am now back to carrying it everywhere so I can jot everything down as I need to.
Photo to show completed task is my lovely newly organised filofax with one of our Baby Beardies (Noona) helping me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on the weight loss!!

Anonymous said...

Well done on your weight loss and also your progress with your 101 list!

Nice to see one of your animals too!

Chaotic Kerri said...

Thanks for the support guys. Don't think I've been very good this week. Not over on points but a few unwise choices meal wise.