Tuesday 9 September 2008

Dancing Queen?.........

More vinyl's rediscovered this morning and danced to as best as I could!! More ballady types today. We had

  1. Bryan Adams - Everything I do, I do it for you/She's only happy when she's dancing
  2. Air Supply - All out of Love/Old habits die hard
  3. Marc Almond - Something's Gotten hold of my heart (with Gene Pitney) A/A side
  4. Alphaville - Big in Japan/Seeds
  5. Altered Images - See those eyes/How about that then(I've missed my train)

Hated No1 when it was in the charts but got into it later. I also have this in 12"vinyl as it had the extended drum solo (hey one had to be cool, then!). No2 was in memory of an old boyfriend the song is still good but he was always naff really. No3 Well just don't ask. No4 Didn't remember this at all till I heard it. Can't say I remember the band were they a one hit wonder? No5 Little Claire Grogan what ever happened to her. Anyone know? May just have to go and google her.

Anyway must go now judging by the odour wafting towards me the kittens have just been in the litter tray (I know, too much sharing!) so have to go empty it.

No comments: