Monday 29 September 2008

Horny Cat!!!..........

My damn cat is in season. We have never had this before as all our cats have been "done". Because Napkin is doing animal care at college, we discussed it with our vet, and decided to leave Mischief (she is so aptly named) to see if she could have kittens. This was to enable Napkin to see the whole process and help her with her studies.

For the last 3 nights Mischief has refused to come in ( I hate my cats being out over night). Today she has not even come in for food. Instead she is languishing around on my neighbours drive showing off her wears and howling to invite prospective "callers" round for a Visit!

What a bloody hussey. Is this normal? Or is she, as I suspect, just a out and out tramp. Over the summer months she would repeat this kind of behaviour but it only lasted a day before some tom would be round seeing to her and she would calm down. She has obviously been round all the local lads and is now seeking visitors from further afield.(hence the irritating wailing)

I don't think my poor neighbours can stand much more of this, let alone us. As soon as I get her in she's grounded. The vet will be called and an appointment made.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I think our neighbours cat has been going through this! A few weeks ago I was woken up by it howling under our bedroom window at 4am! I haven't heard it for a few days now though!

Anonymous said...

A tarty cat - love it!a

Anonymous said...

we used to get cats fighting all the time at our last house - what a horrid noise that was. Maybe your cat needs more of an incentive - how about a pampering weekend with a lover of her choice! You know, warm bed, packet of whiskers, bit of cat nip! etc
GGOM

HJ said...

Oh dear god. Please no more F-ing cats. I don't think I'll be able to come over if you get any more!

Chaotic Kerri said...

Thanks all. The bloody madam is now in and grounded. She is prowling back and forth along the windowsill meowing, growling,and whacking hell out of the bat(our cats like to go in and out the window and they have a plastic bat attached to a bell that they can ring when they want out), the dogs and the other cats. I'ts like having another stroppy teenager around! Nice suggestion GGOM but enough is enough. Vet will be called and appointment made for the little nympho.
Don't worry Holly there are definately NO MORE animals coming in the house.