Tuesday 2 September 2008

Now we're cooking with gas.......

Day 2 in the chaotic house.......

I can't quite work out how to adjust my 101 list by colour to show which tasks are in progress. So I'll just list them just now and change the colour later.

Well obviously No37 - Learn to Blog - OK so it's only just in progress but at least I've made a start. My little angels think it's hysterical, that I'm doing a blog. Just cause they're all BEBO'd up . I have also made a start on No57- Teach my 2 daughters to cook (one night a week each).

Yesterday it was Napkin's turn and she made lasagne. It was pretty good, however my son Peanut reckons she should have got her Dad to teach her to make it as his lasagne is better than mine. (That's a pressie off his xmas list the rat).

I'm also ready to start No34 - read all the books in my bookcase which will also link in with No35 - read the top 101 on the BBC's big read list. If I start with the Harry Potter's this will "kill 2 birds with 1 stone" as they say. When these books first came out I read them along with my older kids, but by the time book 4 was out I was reading them before the children got even a whiff of them. It was realy funny with the last one as everyone was fighting over it and if you put it down someone else grabbed it. I think all 5 of us were reading it at the same time.

Anyway the kettle is beckoning me so I'm off just now. Blog ya later! (is that just the most uncool thing ever or am i learning the lingo?)

No comments: