Wednesday 3 September 2008

There she blows.......

Once more into the blue yonder, as I yet again join Weight Watchers. Thing is I know I can do it as I've previously lost 50lbs on the WW programme. I try to do it by myself but just fall by the wayside. Anyway here we go............

Went for my first weigh in and oh my god. I am not, as previously posted, a gazelle inside a hippo: I am a gazelle inside a hippo inside a whale.!!! However it's a "clean slate" as my leader says so I will again point my way to a new me.

Day 1 in the WW House..... Up bright eyed and bushy tailed, with my obligatory cup of hot water (so good for the complexion, as well as other bodily functions we will not mention). School mornings are always a nightmare in our house. Mouse is NOT a morning person and we all suffer. As a result, I never get my breakfast until after the school run. Theory being, I can enjoy it in peace and quiet (WRONG) the dogs are charging all round the house fighting over something. Oh look it's one of Babes socks, how nice!!!!! (No wonder my odd sock bag is so full)

I will be weight ranting often, therefore I am going to label the posts so as not to inflict my boring bits on unsuspecting readers.

Better go now, I fear Captain Ahab is approaching!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm another WW on and off follower!

Which plan do you follow?

Chaotic Kerri said...

I use the points system. The reason I need to visit WW is because I don't know when I'm full, so see little point in trying core plan. However it has worked for friends of mine.

How about you?

Anonymous said...

Was about to point you towards MLMJ and she's here already!

I've followed WW with some success - so good luck! Blog is looking good!

HJ said...

Number 12 is done! Can you remember how to mark it off?

Chaotic Kerri said...

Yes Holly, I have been paying attention in class. I even remembered how to post a photo! Aren't I a gold star pupil!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a points girl too! I'll look forward to seeing how you get on!