Thursday 11 September 2008

I've had a request.......

Mylifemakeoverjourney has requested that I post about all our animals.
Here is a list of our animal family. We have 3 dogs, 6 cats, 2 rabbits, 1 hamster, 3 budgies, 9 snakes, 6 bearded dragons, 3 chameleons, 3 geckos (2 palm and 1 grossman), 2 long tailed skinks, 2 fire bellied toads, 2 tree frogs and a tarantula.
We weren't always this mad. Our Napkin wants to work with reptiles. She took 2 years to persuade us to let her have a baby snake (Harrison, the creamsicle corn snake arrived) At first I was terrified, but they are just so fascinating, 2 weeks later Kizzer the Blue Phase Anery Corn joined us. After about 6 weeks I was handling them no problem so she just kept going. Zamora is a Crimson Corn, Dakota is a Reverse Okeetee Corn, Azizi is a Miami Phase Corn, Seba is a Snow Corn and Jenson is a Blizzard Corn. They are all so beautiful and so easy to handle. I fell in love with them so much I now have 2 of my own (they are just normal corns).
Here is a photo of the four bigger ones Harrison, Kizzer, Zamora and Dakota in their favourite log.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my oh my! lots of pets! Thats very exciting though.

Thank you very much for the comment. I too am very excited for this coming year. I just had the chance to read your blog and I think its so great all the progress you have done so far with the 101 list! Its a great inspiration and I look forward to keep checking in to see how your doing!!

best regards,

Jamie

Chaotic Kerri said...

Thanks Jamie, I am looking forward to reading your list when it's published.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You must spend a lot of time cleaning cages and stuff!

What type of hamster do you have? I have 2 Syrians and one Robo.

I have a budgie too and am trying to persuade my mum to get another one after hers passed away earlier in the year.

When we move into a house of our own I would love a dog.

I always think there are 2 types of people - pet poeople and non-pet people!

Chaotic Kerri said...

Ours is a syrian too. One of our budgies is a rainbow. She's smaller than a normal budgie. We had never seen one before but it was being bullied in its cage so needless to say it came home with us.