Thursday 25 September 2008

Busy busy, chop chop, work work, bang bang...........

My what a hectic week. It's seems to have been non-stop but I'm not quite sure what exactly I've done. Tuesday was supposed to be a relaxing day. Babes was off, so we went to the library and the Art Gallery. (No 71 completed) It was lovely, but I had a upset tummy and had to come home. Felt lousy the rest of the day and did not venture far from my toilet.(sorry if too much info) Therefore, did not go to my WW class but, spoke to my leader and all is OK.

Whilst ironing I have been watching more movies, also in the evenings once Mouse has gone to her bed. So have now watched 2 more box sets - "Alien" Quadrilogy and "Back to the Future" Trilogy. Both sets I haven't watched in yonks and really enjoyed them.

Also 2 more rooms done, very pleased with my progress on this challenge (No4).

Read a new blog thanks to a referral by apieceofwood and really enjoyed it. Thoroughly recommend No more spending.net. She has really tackled her debt. Will be putting several of her ideas into practice to help me with my debts.

Anyway new series of Bones on and Booth is calling to me (in my dreams). So I'm off to drool

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen a film for ages, I must remedy that soon. Whats WW class?
GGOM

Chaotic Kerri said...

Thanks for the comment. I really enjoyed reading your blog. Must say I'm loving going through our DVD collection. There are lots of films we haven't seen in ages.

WW class is WeightWatchers. As I am a gazelle hiding inside a hippo!!