Monday 8 September 2008

Keep Ironing up that Hill.........

This weekend I have been working hard trying to make my home slightly less chaotic. Some more 101 tasks are in progress. I ironed for 7 hours yesterday (watching 3 movies as I did it) and still the pile is not complete. Then again I washed 6 loads of washing and there is still more of it to go to0. I feel like I have opened a laundry and half the street is putting their dirty washing in as well. I could have the surplus mountains.

My best friend came round to wish us "Happy Anniversay" (22 years omg) and when she saw the washing pile said she "would cry if she had that much laundry" Bless you Dondi It's always like this just usually better hidden!!!!!.

However I endeavour for the washing/ironing mountains to vanish from my home for ever.(and no I'm am not just binning it all) How could any family have so much washing? I hear you cry. Frankly I don't know, although I do suspect (mainly by the fact that they are still in their folds) that some items return to the wash basket having never seen the inside of the drawer or having been worn. Trouble is once they've been put back inthe basket then they have to be rewashed or else stink of smelly sock, and the like. Then again perhaps I should let them wear clothes which smell of "eau de feet". Then when their friends start to notice they are turning into "pepe le pew's" they might actually put away ironed clothes.

On a positive note my arms got a good workout - Goodbye Bingo Wings

No comments: