Saturday 20 September 2008

OMG Tartan Scarves at the ready........

Haven't posted for a couple of days busy decluttering more rooms. Did find time to do my dancing. The lastest vinyl delights were;
  1. The Animals - House of the Rising Sun/Don't let me be Misunderstood/I'm Crying
  2. The Archies - Sugar Sugar/Jingle Jangle
  3. Joan Armatrading - Drop the Pilot/Buisiness is Business
  4. The Art Company - Suszanna/The 17th Floor
  5. Aztec Camera - Somewhere in my Heart/Everybody is a Number One
  6. The B52's - Rock Lobster/Running Around
  7. Bad Manners - My Girl Lollipop/Flashpoint
  8. Bananarama - Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye/Tell Tale Signs
  9. Bananarama - Robert De Niro's Waiting/Push
  10. Honey Bane - Baby Love/Mass Production
  11. The Barron Knights - A taste of Agro/Remember Decimalization
  12. Bay City Rollers - Give a Little Love/She'll be Crying over You
  13. The Beat - Can't get used to Losing You/Spar wid me
  14. Bee Gees - Stayin Alive/If I can't have You
  15. Pat Benatar - All fired Up/Cool Zero

OMG there is some utter trash in my record collection. What the hell was I thinking. And the Bay City Rollers !*!*$? - I can't believe I even had the trousers with the tartan strips and turn ups. My children are peeing themselves with laughter. I must remember to find all the photographic evidence and destroy it!!!!!

Anyone else got any phases in their lives they'd rather forget? - any dodgy hairstlyes, outfits or the like? Or have you buried them in a secret compartment, never to let them see the light of day again.

1 comment:

Sharon J said...

Oh no! You weren't part of the Tartan Army? I was a Glitterband fan and they were just sooooo much cooler. Weren't they? They were... weren't they? Eh? Yeah? Oh well... the drummer (Pete Phipps) was well fit :)

I have many memories of hair so stiff with glitter and hairspray that you could have struck a match on it, and hours spent sewing sequins on clothes. Ok, so maybe it all seems daft now but they were good times :)