Saturday 20 September 2008

Box Set Cinema........

Just a wee quick update on No 51 Watch all our Box Set DVD's. Have now completed 2 Box Sets, Finished watching the last movie in the Agatha Christie set (Miss Marple's) and have watched Series 1 and 2 of "Allo Allo" Very funny, I love the Englishman disguised as the French Policeman who is terrible at speaking French. He always says things like "Good Moaning" and "I was just pissing buy". Also the interactions between Helga and Herr Flick of the Gestapo, especially when she is kissing him. It must have been a riot on set. I wonder how many outakes there were.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to love Allo Allo.. seems really strange though now if I catch an old episode

Chaotic Kerri said...

Funny how programmes date isn't it. My kids are getting into now though especially my 11 year old.