Tuesday 11 August 2009

Reading Frenzy

Sorry for the lack of posts have been engrossed in books. Have now finished both "Eclipse" and "Breaking Dawn" by Stephenie Meyer, books 3 & 4 of the "Twilight" saga. (14/101)

I just couldn't put them down. Peanut starting reading them when I started book 2 and he finished reading book 3 last night whilst I finished book 4 this morning. Like me once he starts a book series he can't wait to get to through them all.

Got breakfast in bed from Babes so as I could finish reading (what a sweetie). Am getting desperate for a cup of tea now (water challenge almost over), I'm not really a tea hand only having a cup now and again but obviously because I can't I really want. (Isn't that always the way)

No.42 Put all my CD's on the computer; is now completed. Photo to follow shortly. The kids and Babes are never done connecting their iPods to the computer to upload and update. It's quite funny how so much of my music (moaned about when I played it) is now on their iPods.


Watched "Flushed away" with Mouse last night. That movie is so funny (really didn't fancy it when it was in the cinema) I think it's the singing slugs that do it. The "Le Frog" character is played by Jean Reno (the French Army guy in Godzilla) I love his accent.

Anyway time for lunch so I'll post more later. Corn on the Cob for lunch Yum Yum!

No comments: