Monday 3 August 2009

No34. Read 101 books

Just finished reading "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer. Had already seen the film, my daughters are big into vampire tales, or rather ones with "good" vampires.

Anyway my niece Rhea recommended it to me and I must say I really enjoyed it. Found it way more interesting than the film, although I like the soundtrack a lot. Have the second book "New Moon" too so will make a start on that tonight.

Only 11 days to go on my water challenge, am beginning to crave a glass of milk, not sure why as obviously I have milk with my cereal, when I eat that for breakfast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on your water challenge - keep it up! I would find that one of the hardest things ever to do - hats off to you!

Chaotic Kerri said...

Thanks. Am struggling a bit now but determined not to blow it again Kx