Thursday 27 August 2009

Jewel Quest II


Yippee! Have now completed this damn game. Babes has so kindly (grr garr grr) informed me that he has downloaded the original "Jewel Quest" to his lap top and I am welcome to play it.!!!! As if!!
There is no bloody way I am looking anywhere near it. I was hooked enough on this one. Once I started, there was no way I was letting a computer game get the better of me. He said when I complete it I can "go back and re-play boards that I enjoyed". Is he insane!
What men see in these repetitive games is beyond me. I heard my Uncle telling Babes he has been trying to get past some helicopter in "Quantum of Solace" for months (probably a man type exaggeration but still) Absolutely mental that's what it is.
Now I have beaten the computer and will happily retire the victor and never play one of these infuriating games ever again., and If I do start to blog about one please remind me of this post!

P.S. postcrossing card sent to Washington, USA has been received , got a new address for Oregon in the States, also got a message to say my first card is on its way.

No comments: