Saturday 22 August 2009

Facebook

Have had a Facebook account for a while now, but haven't really done anything with it. (didn't know how to, if the truth be told) So last night Napkin sat with me and talked me through it. Had great fun updating info and adding photo's and sorting through Friend requests that I hadn't replied to.

Left a message on nearly every Friends wall and added some new Friends to my list. I am quite impressed with myself. Napkin was very strict about which photo I was allowed to use as a profile photo. Gave me great insight to what she thinks of my fashion sense!. Lot's of "OMG that top is hideous" and "I never liked that on you" "Those trousers are so 80's" (she wasn't even born in the 80's how would she know!!) I think she is more concerned that I don't show her up on her page (typical teenager).

What I want to know is when did I morph into this "old wifie". I still consider myself to be in my prime (all be it more rump than rib), but clearly in my daughter's eyes I have moved on to "old wifie" stage. Think it's time I got the hair dye out again. Perhaps a little too much grey showing these days. I'll never be a "Mrs Robinson" but I'd like to try for a bit of trendy middle aged mum!

2 comments:

GGOM said...

dye it purple or green or something shocking - teach them kids a lesson. Just make sure you can wash it out! Facebook is a great way to get hold of loads of old friends and work mates you lost touch with.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, didn't know you were on FB, Kerri - I'm off to look for you under Holly's friend list right now!