Tuesday 25 August 2009

Postcrossing

Very excited 3 of my 5 initial postcards sent via "Postcrossing" have arrived at their destinations. The Netherlands, Germany and Spain cards have arrived, the ones sent to USA and Taiwan have not been registered as received yet but it can take up to 15 days (so the website says).

That makes me eligible to receive 3 postcards back. Can't wait to see where they're from. Who would have believed I could get such a high from such a simple thing. (OK I know I'm being nerdy but I don't care)


Big thanks go to APOW who posted about this in the first place, and didn't mind when I copied her.

3 comments:

apieceofwood said...

You're more organised than me - I've still to post mine.. I wasn't sure if I needed special stamps as they were going abroad.. Great three have already got there!

Chaotic Kerri said...

I was a little bit dearer than normal first class post but only by a couple of pence. Put airmail stickers on them all though. Got the Post Office to give me fancy picture stamps (well thistle ones)instead of the Queens head as some people said they like to collect the stamps as much as the postcard.

Anonymous said...

I did Postcrossing for a while last year (it was on my 101 list), but got bored of it after a while. Quite interesting for a while though.