Sunday 23 August 2009

Edit, Add, Appreciate Sunday

Edit - I am stopping eating white bread. It's not just that I prefer brown bread but white bread makes me feel ill. I've been doing little experiments and every time I eat white bread I get a headache and upset tummy.

Add - I am going back to wearing earrings every day. I have lots of beautiful earrings that just sit in a box as I only tend to wear them when I'm going out on the town.

Appreciate - My Babes, when I was at church this morning he painted all the woodwork in the front hall. I've been wanting to freshen it up for ages. What a sweetie he is.

2 comments:

GGOM said...

Sundays are great, my better half says we need to concentrate on doing stuff for us on Sundays

Chaotic Kerri said...

Yes APOW did a post on that. When the kids were young we used to go forest walks or picnics on a sunday afternoon. Seem to spend them now working in house or watching movies, as kids want to do their own things.