Thursday 13 August 2009

A cup of herbal tea!

Bliss my water challenge is over thank goodness. No.25 Drink only water for a month is completed (whoop whoop) It was fab to have a cup of orange & lotus blossom green tea this morning. It was the best I ever tasted. I've really missed my herbal teas.

I'm so proud of myself for completing this challenge even though it took a couple of attempts. Not one I'd rush to do again though, not that I don't enjoy water, but it's nice to be able to drink something else if I fancy it. Although, I will still be drinking the recommended 8 glasses of water a day just as I always have but I'll supplementing that with my herbal teas, juice, pop, milk or whatever takes my fancy.

Tonight I'm having alcohol (can't even remember when I last had a drink). Not sure what yet, despite very rarely drinking (might as well be teetotal really) I do have a well stocked drinks cupboard in case any guests want. Will post when I've had my tipple, although it's been so long I may be quite merry after just one!! so it might not be until tomorrow I post.

2 comments:

GGOM said...

the last time I got hammered, my mrs had to undress me! Have fun

Caroline said...

Well done, Kerri, you must be really proud of yourself. You did so well to stick at it, and to get back to it again after a hiccup. I know I couldn't do this one, so I take my hat off to you x