Monday 31 August 2009

Edit, Add, Appreciate Sunday

OK, so it's a day late but I was feeling yucky all afternoon yesterday and didn't want to blog.

Edit one thing - My self doubt, I am always questioning my abilities even when I know I can do something well. Sometimes I can get paranoid about fear of failing. It's very negative and unnecessary. I know I am more than capable of achieving some things so why doubt it. It must stop.

Add something - More time with Mouse. It has been very hectic since she went back to school and I find I am not getting enough time to just sit with her and listen to her news. I have been listening whilst preparing dinner or doing a chore. I want her to have my full attention, so she doesn't feel I'm not interested.

Appreciate something or someone already in your life - Hamish my dog who when I'm feeling ill or down always comes and gives me a cuddle (OK he squashes me) but he is very good at sensing when you need a lift.

No comments: