Wednesday 5 August 2009

Mum Quiz

I read over on "Whatshappeningatmyhouse" a quiz she'd seen on another blog for your kids. I thought it was fun so asked my 3 kids to complete it. Here is the quiz and their answers. Should perhaps point out that Peanut is 21, Napkin is 18 and Mouse is 12. My comments on their responses are in the brackets.

1. What is something Mum always says to you?
(P) Give us a hug
(N) Will you be home for tea?
(M) You're beautiful

2. What makes Mum happy?
(P) When we're happy
(N) Family Outings
(M) Reading a book in peace

3. What makes Mum sad?
(P) When we're sad
(N) Thinking about Grandma
(M) Being ill

4. How does your Mum make you laugh?
(P) When she says count to 10 without laughing
(N) Telling me to count to 10 without laughing then making faces
(M) By singing (I'm so tone deaf)

5. What was your Mum like as a child?
(P) Trouble causer (gee thanks hun! think you'll find that was your Uncle Ewan)
(N) Me
(M) Very like me

6. How old is your Mum?
(P) 44
(N) 43 (don't you guys know I stayed at 39!)
(M) Ancient

7. How tall is your Mum?
(P) 5ft 2"
(N) Don't know (I'm actually 5ft 6")
(M) 5ft 9"

8. What is her favourite thing to do?
(P) Moan at her children
(N) Watch CSI Miami
(M) Read a book

9. What does Mum do when you're not around?
(P) Play PC games
(N) Tidy more
(M) Housework

10. If your Mum became famous what would it be for?
(P) Writing a book about domestic things (eh?)
(N) Her blog
(M) Being cool

11. What is Mum really good at?
(P) Reading
(N) Writing
(M) Being my Mum (aw)

12. What is Mum not very good at?
(P) Singing
(N) Jewel Quest! (sadly all very true)
(M) Telling jokes

13. What does Mum do for a job?
(P) Clean the house
(N) Housewife
(M) Her job is being my Mum

14. What is your Mum's favourite food?
(P) Mushrooms
(N) Asparagus
(M) Bolognaise

15. If your Mum was given 1 wish what would it be?
(P) To have all the debt cleared
(N) Win the lottery
(M) My Grandma still alive

Quite interesting answers I thought. We cetainly had a laugh. Have a go with your kids or parents and see how you get on.

Kx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting selection of favourite foods, there, Kerri! And I loved Mouse's answer to the last one - brought tears to my eyes.

Chaotic Kerri said...

Me too, (Mouse's answer) lol so much at the food, I do like those things but my favourite food is actually scampi (not that I get to eat it very often).