Wednesday 30 September 2009

44

Today is my Birthday so I thought I'd show you some of my lovely gifts. I got beautiful handmade cards from my kids and some money plus



lovely body scrub set from my Uncle Billy


gorgeous bag from my bruv Ewan, Sandra, Holly, Rhea and Fern


excellent book I wanted from Babes


yummy jelly snakes and turkish delight from Mouse



neat candy bouquet from Peanut




and my favourite a set of vouchers from Napkin, which I can trade in at a time of my choosing. An excellent gift idea because its so personal and it didn't cost her a penny (she is a poor student after all) She also bought me a bag of my favourite jelly babies but I'm afraid I've scoffed all of them already!!






















5 comments:

apieceofwood said...

Happy Birthday - sorry the job didn't work out!

Chaotic Kerri said...

Thanks, I know some folk think I should have given it more time but I was so stressed by the end of the day, I just knew it wasn't for me. Have applied to some of the big stores so hopefully will hear from them soon.

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday for Wednesday, Kerri. Lovely presents - and I just LOVE that set of vouchers - how brilliant is that!?

Sorry to hear the job didn't work out. Don't blame you, I wouldn't have liked being treated like that, either.

GGOM said...

Happy belated birthday old girl! Something will turn up job wise.

Shoestring said...

Sounds like you had a good one - love the bag!