Monday 14 September 2009

I'm a Diplomat and a Ditherer!

Apow did a post on birth signs and asked others to join in so this is me - a Libra and here's a list of my supposed traits:

On the bright side -
I fall in love easily and love being in love, very romantic - true
Easy-going, charming and pleasant - of course
Dislike being alone - definitely
An excellent party host - think I missed this one, always worried people are bored!
Neat - I think not - Chaotic Kerri!
Loves peace and can see both sides - yes
Hates injustice - this has landed me in hot water several times

On the dark side -
Famously indecisive - don't know if I agree with this or not
Not reliable - definitely disagree except on time keeping, always running late
Bossy and slight perfectionist - Moi?
Not good with money - trying to change
Can swing wildly from one side of the argument to another - don't think I do
Can sit on the fence trying to please all - well I don't like conflict

Well matched with Scorpio which Babes is so I guess that proves it!
According to one website Libras are prone to lumbago, skin diseases and vein disorders - how do they come up with this stuff, oh and strawberries and plums are very beneficial to me!!