Wednesday 16 September 2009

Motivation.......

...Where is it?

I am still CHAOTIC, I am still FAT or to be truthful I'm MORBIDLY OBESE, still trying to RESTORE ORDER, and still trying to GET ON THE RIGHT PATH with my life.

What happened to my enthusiasm for life. Why have I settled in to this mundane existence again? Where has the real Kerri gone? I used to be vivacious, I used to jump out of bed in the mornings eager to meet the challenges of the day. I had a purpose.

I've always been a bit chaotic but not like this, things are getting out of hand. Had visits from Shopaholly, her sister Rhea and my brother the other day. Rhea was full of motivation for all the plans they have for the farm. She acts like the Project Manager geeing them all up, organising them, and putting in to action all the ideas. Holly was doing her best (bless her) to motivate me health wise, and my brother was his usual self, full of fun and winding the bloody dogs up.

I love when they visit, and don't see enough of them, but we are going to try and rectify that. I suggested that we all get together for a pot luck day. Everyone brings something either, starter, main or dessert (Holly could bring her delicious cupcakes) and we can just chill and have a good natter. Hopefully the first one will be soon.

That horoscope trait about hating to be alone is so true. I miss interacting with people. I become bored with my own company too easily and I need stimulation or I just shut down.

Think I'm going to take a couple of days, and plan how to get myself back on track, re-motivated and try to find my lost mojo, as it were. It is my birthday soon, and I REFUSE to let this downward spiral continue.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerri

The first paragragh in this post could have been written by me!

I think I'm going to follow your lead and spend a couple of days getting a plan together.

Hope you feel more positive soon x

Caroline said...

Hope you're feeling more motivated soon, Kerri. We all have times when life just gets on top of us (look at the me at the beginning of this week, for example!), so try not to be too harsh on yourself. xx

Chaotic Kerri said...

Thanks guys, I think I just needed to see it written down so as I could put it behind me, as it were, and move on.