Monday 7 September 2009

Love is in the air.........

Babes and I with my big Bruv Ewan, my bezzies Donna & Lynda and cutey pie Shopaholly!
OMG can't believe how baby faced we all look. 23 years on and we're all a little bit fatter (some of us a lot) a little bit greyer (in Babes case a lot - he says it's not a hard life he's had but a hard wife! - cheeky sod) but I don't know if we're any wiser!!!
Had a great day yesterday what with our anniversary and my ordination. Once the ordination ceremony is over the other Elders come out in a procession to shake your hand to welcome you to service. I have known a lot of them since childhood and they kept saying things like "your Mum would be so proud" and "Mum will be looking down on you" needless to say I was blubbing like a right idiot. What an affront!
Anyway, we went to a local Chinese restaurant for lunch to celebrate. (bargain, as we got 2 meals for free thanks to coupons). It was lovely, then we spent the afternoon as a family just vegging out. Bliss!

3 comments:

apieceofwood said...

Congrats... and Holly - too cute!

Chaotic Kerri said...

Thanks APOW, she was just over the year when we got married, and was really well behaved, although there were occasional bribes with white chocolate buttons!

Caroline said...

Have left a little something for you on my blog in appreciation of yours.