Saturday 26 September 2009

I got the job!!

I got a call to say I've got the job, and can I go in for training on Monday. So pleased with myself, have now got to go and buy a pair of smart black trousers (shopping yay!) to wear, they will supply the polo shirt but I can wear my red blouse for now.

It is exciting and terrifying at the same time. When I got pregnant with Peanut, I left full time employment and office work, after that I only ever worked part time (off and on) mostly shop work. However, I haven't worked in a shop since 2004 when I went to college, then on to Uni.

I am sure I will pick it up again easily, it's hardly rocket science, but its the thought of the unknown again that scares me. I enjoy working with the general public though and because it's a local shop I will know a lot of the customers.

It's another goal completed on my 101 list too.

7 comments:

Lalabibaby @ Dreaming of The Simple Life said...

Well done .... another door opening for you ..... enjoy and good luck x

Caroline said...

Well done, Kerri - that's brilliant. Good luck, and hope you enjoy it xx

GGOM said...

well done. Look out Sir Alan Sugar, Kerri is on the way.

Angie said...

Congrats on the new job!

apieceofwood said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! geat news

Chaotic Kerri said...

Thanks guys, will post after training tomorrow.

Shoestring said...

Ooh - congratulations and lots of luck to you!