Wednesday 9 September 2009



I have received an award - my very first, from What'sHappeningAtMyHouse- Thank you so much Caroline.

I have to share 7 interesting facts about myself then nominate 7 other bloggers to pass the award onto.

So here goes 7 interesting facts hmmm -

  1. I was tricked into seeing "Friday the 13th" when I was 15, it scared me so much I looked under my bed every night for years.

2. When I first passed my driving test I used to drive a minibus.

3. On a school trip to Germany as a teenager, I got blood poisoning from an insect bite.

4. Whilst expecting Mouse I had a craving for banana & coleslaw sandwiches! (erlack)

5. Huge "Star Trek" fan, have met Nichelle Nichols (Uhura), even speak a little "Klingon"

6. I have seen a ghost - old railway guard complete with lantern!

7. Smell of popcorn or car air fresheners makes me nauseous.


That was a lot harder than you think it will be. Perhaps No5 is more scary than interesting!! Bit anoraky at least.

Now I have to nominate 7 more bloggers but Caroline has already tagged some of the ones I read (Shopaholly, apieceof wood, and of course herself) so I will tag :

GrumpyGreenOldMan - I love his way of putting the world to right.

HardupHester - Wicked sense of humour and practical advice all in one.

Anyone else who wants to join in feel free.

1 comment:

Chaotic Kerri said...

Can't get my link thing to work properly sorry - waiting on Shopaholly to help me.