Monday 1 June 2009

Exclusive *Tila Tequila* pregnant!!

At least our little Tila is. Didn't even know the little toot had been in season and now we're expecting new kittens in about 3/4 weeks. She's got at least 4 in there the vet reckons.
Holly (shopaholly) has bet me £100 that I will keep at least 1 but probably 2 of the kittens. Am determined to prove her wrong but I think it more likely she will win. Must be strong, must not fall for the teeny weeny cutie pies that are so soft and furry and no one could possibly love them and look after them as well as me!!!!!!!!! (Enough - No More Animals)
Am in grave danger of turning into nutty old cat lady (ok I'm 3/4 way there but don't own dodgy old lady shopping trolley unlike some I could mention)
Anyway will keep you updated and post photo's as available but here is a pre pregnant Tila to keep you going.

No comments: