Monday 15 June 2009

Batteries not included!

Am so chuffed I've lost 7lbs this week, Wasn't sure if I'd done it cos the battery was going on the all singing all dancing scales (these fancy ones that give you your weight, bmi, %of fat loss, colour of your eyes, etc) and everytime you stood on them it gave you a different reading.
Hubby and I were having a right laugh moving them round the kitchen floor seeing how low we could get them to go! However, battery now replaced and I have lost my half stone. Long may this continue and perhaps I'll finally make a big dent in my extra tonnage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done - that's brilliant!

GGOM said...

I did wonder where this was going to go!

Chaotic Kerri said...

Thanks blueeyeddreamer, good luck in your new challenge. Love your new site and will be following your progress.

GGOM - Can't think what you could mean!!