Monday 15 June 2009

To boldly go........

Have been to see the new Star Trek movie again and I think it's fab. I'm a huge fan anyway but even if you weren't this film could stand alone as a good sci-fi movie. I love the way that the new film incorporates the little characteristics of the original crew. Simon Pegg's Scottish accent is absurd (but love his one liners) then again, James Doonhan's wasn't that great either. There is a lot of comedy in the film and special effects are really good. It will definitely be joining my DVD library when it comes out, and I hope we can look forward to more trek films with this cast.

Have also been to see the new Terminator movie. Loved it too. Much better than Terminator 3, where the initial car chase lasted half the bloody movie (at least it felt like that).
Would recommend both these movies if you haven't already seen them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very cool. www.thetransporterroom.com