Tuesday 30 June 2009

Snot away!

Have finally got up and got dressed after 4 days in my bed. Still a little weak but so glad to be up and able to move. 4 days in bed has done nothing for my weightloss I have only lost 1/4 pound. It's amazing the scales even measure it but it's still a loss. Did manage to re read "The Half Blood Prince" before the movie comes out next month.

Have completed recycle challenge, but as I wasn't out shopping. I only used 2 tetra cartons (not that this is a bad thing) However they are washed, squashed and recycled and I will be carrying on doing it so that's good.

As I am now feeling better I am being taken to see Transformers 2 this afternoon by Babes and Peanut. They have seen it and letched over Megan Fox but I still have to. (Not that I will be letching over Megan). Anyway will post again when I come home.

No comments: