Tuesday 26 May 2009

Rip van Winkle has awoken

I know it's been 6 months since my last posting but I am alive. Not going to bother with filling in the blanks except to say that Peanut is now 21 and single. Banana and him having parted ways and she has moved back home to her folks. His 21st party was a blast. Napkin is turning 18 in 2 months so another party on the cards. Mouse finishes primary school next month (can't believe my baby is going to the Academy after the summer).

I am so proud of my niece Holly for having completed her year of no shopping and am now enjoying reading her new blog (shopaholly.wordpress.com) One of her sisters has been in Oz for the last 3 months and am really looking forward to seeing her when she comes home at the weekend.

My car has gone to car heaven and I miss her sorely (especially the boot space) however am managing fine without it.

My life is still chaotic and I'm still trying to work through my 101 list, so expect more posts,

3 comments:

apieceofwood said...

Hello RIP and welcome back! You have been missed.. Don't leave us again!

Chaotic Kerri said...

Thanks, it's nice to know someone missed me. Holly has been keeping me up to date with your news.

GGOM said...

Its good your back. Must have been one hell of a Chinese meal!!