Friday 8 January 2010

Happy 2010 everyone. I wish you a happy and healthy one.

Sorry I've been missing but my Aunt who was diagnosed with cancer died on the 7th December, and my Dad has been in and out of hospital like a bloody yo-yo. So haven't really been on line at all. I'm away to spend some time catching up on what every ones been up to so will post more later.

Have missed you guys though, hope everyone is well and not too badly affected by this bloody snow. Even the kids are pissed off with it now. And I hate to think what my fuel bill will be for this quarter.

We are now also car less since our old banger failed it's MOT. What a time to be without a car honestly. Have had to resort to online grocery shopping - that's a post on its own.

On the plus side now that all the festive shenanigans are past we can try and get back to normality - I so miss normal!

3 comments:

apieceofwood said...

Hello.. so sorry to hear about your Aunt... hope you are ok..

It's great to hear from you though and looking forward to more posts please!

Shoestring said...

Yay - you're back! Sorry to hear your news, hope things get better.

Chaotic Kerri said...

Thanks guys.
Kx