Friday 17 October 2008

Girlie Nights......

Off for a Girlie Night tonight to relax and catch up on the gossip. I am going to my friend A's new house for the first time so looking forward to the tour. Her houses are always beautiful and emmaculate not at all like mine. Also doing the driving so I can stay on the water (had a couple of slips will tell all tomorrow) and am giving a lift to another friend S who loves her vino and is likely to be very pissed by the time I drive her home. She is always a scream drunk or sober so should be a fun night, Just what the doctor would order I think.

On a yucky note Banana has had to take her belly button piercing out as its gone all lumpy and disgusting. Hopefully she will have had enough of piercings now (her one at the top of her ear went yucky too). Then again she never stopped playing with it "bad girl".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Hope you are doing well

Anonymous said...

Hope you're ok - you've not blogged for a while!