Monday 10 November 2008

It's Friday........

At least it was when I typed this. Today is my Babes birthday. He was on an early shift today so I haven't actually seen him yet. I think I did mumble something indistinguishable as he said so good bye but will be all bright eyed and bushy tailed when he comes home.

We are going out for tea at his favourite buffet style Chinese restaurant. All except our youngest Mouse who is away to Aviemore for the weekend for the National Children's Assembly. She was so excited, but when we got to the train station the other girls going from our church were all in sobbing mode. She had a little blubber too, but it seemed more to fit in with the others than really wanting to cry. However, she is away safely, and full of excitement again. We have had 3 texts from her already and she's only been gone 20 mins.

No comments: