Sunday 31 August 2008

My First Post

Ok here goes – thanks to my niece’s encouragement and technical prowess – I am about to begin my first blog! I’m very excited. It came about because of the 101 things in 1001 days challenge.

My niece Holly of hollyisstoppingshopping fame told me about it and inspired me to do one of my own. It took a wee while to come up with 101 things and I have changed a few things along the way but my final list is now ready to post. My official start date is 1/09/2008, therefore my finish date will be 30/05/2011. Now that I see the dates written down 1001 days doesn’t seem such a long time after all.

I aim to update most days and hope you will enjoy reading my posts. I have certainly enjoyed reading other peoples in preparation for starting my own list. Wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Look forward to popping in on your blog!

Unknown said...

What you just left me is a comment dear. How cute you are! X

Chaotic Kerri said...

Thanks for being my first comment. Have been over to your blog, made me laugh heaps. The antics of your Beloved, sounds like my Babes especially where washing machines are concerned. I will definately be dropping in by as soon as Holly shows me how to link your page.!!

Chaotic Kerri said...

OK so now I see I'm commenting on my own page, Think I'm confused already. HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP Holly!!!

Please be patient with me Holly is coming round on Wednesday to teach me more.